Prosthetically driven implant dentistry is crucial to long term success especially in complex implant cases. This 2 day workshop aims to empower the implant dentist with clinical concepts required to treat single, partial and fully edentulous cases. Striving for longevity along with a functional and esthetic recreation of the missing dentition, this program will highlight the biomechanical challenges faced in complex cases and emphasise the need for comprehensive pre-implant planning and exacting surgical execution to get the best possible outcome.
New Course on Management of Fully Edentulous Patients & Imeediate Loading Protocols is schedules on 18th Aug to Sunday 19th Aug 2018 @ Ahemdabad
At the end of the course you will understand:
- Prosthetically driven Implant Dentistry: Capturing the Essence & Risk Factors
- Pre-surgical evaluation: A Comprehensive approach to rehabilitation
- Surgical stents: Variations/Advantages
- Screw retained & Cemented: Laying Stress on the restorative Design
- Impression Techniques: Accurate & Predictable
- Treatment Planning the Edentulous Jaws: Overdentures
- Treatment Planning the Edentulous Jaws: Fully Bone Anchored Prostheses
- Partially Edentulous Situations: Restorative Protocols & Material Choices
- Implants in the Esthetic zone: Multidisciplinary approach to stunning results
- Occlusion in Implant Prosthodontics: The final Frontier
Register for the next course.
Here are the details: