Prosthetically driven implant dentistry is crucial to long term success especially in complex implant cases. This 2 day workshop aims to empower the implant dentist with clinical concepts required to treat single, partial and fully edentulous cases. Striving for longevity along with a functional and esthetic recreation of the missing dentition, this program will highlight the biomechanical challenges faced in complex cases and emphasise the need for comprehensive pre-implant planning and exacting surgical execution to get the best possible outcome.
New Course on Advanced Implant Prosthodontics will be announced soon
At the end of the course you will understand:
- Prosthetically driven Implant Dentistry: Capturing the Essence & Risk Factors
- Pre-surgical evaluation: A Comprehensive approach to rehabilitation
- Surgical stents: Variations/Advantages
- Screw retained & Cemented: Laying Stress on the restorative Design
- Impression Techniques: Accurate & Predictable
- Treatment Planning the Edentulous Jaws: Overdentures
- Treatment Planning the Edentulous Jaws: Fully Bone Anchored Prostheses
- Partially Edentulous Situations: Restorative Protocols & Material Choices
- Implants in the Esthetic zone: Multidisciplinary approach to stunning results
- Occlusion in Implant Prosthodontics: The final Frontier
Register for the next course.
Here are the details: