For whom is this course recommended? Or is there any specific eligibility requirements to undertake the course ?
The 2 day power session is recommended for clinicians who already have some theoretical and basic practical experience in the field of Implant dentistry and wish to acquire further knowledge in advanced surgical techniques through an evidence based approach
What hands on procedures will be performed by the participants .?
- Direct Sinus lift Procedure on Pig Jaws (Lateral Window technique) & use of Piezo – Surgical Instruments , Use of Grafting materials & GBR membrane.
- Soft tissue augmentation on Pig Jaw.
Will I be placing Implants during the hands on session?
No Implant placement in the hands on procedure of this course.
Implant Placement on Patients is covered in our Basic course and participants who come for this course are expected to know the placement protocols for an implant
What advanced materials/instruments will a participant be exposed to during the session ?
- Piezo Surgical units.
- Various Sinus lifts kits ( Direct and Indirect )
- Different Bone grafting materials.
- Ridge split and Bone expansion Kits
- Various Suture materials
What aspects of Deficient Bone management in "Maxilla " will be covered ?
- Problems associated with Posterior Maxilla
- Various Surgical procedures for augmentation of Posterior Maxilla.
- Sinus elevation procedures
- Implants In Anterior aesthetic zone
- Clinical Recommendations
What Sinus Lifts techniques/procedures will be covered in the sessions .
- Indirect Sinus Lifts – Transcrestal approach ( Summer’s, Osteotome mediated technique )
- Direct Sinus lift – Lateral window & Out fracture Technique
- Innovations in Sinus Lift Procedures
- Paradigm Shift in Sinus Augmentations.
- Management Of Septa & complications related to procedures
Which live Surgery will be performed by the faculty
Apart from the live surgery the content of the course will be delivered through lectures & exposure to various relevant surgical procedures through HD Videos and interactive case discussions
Depending on the specific case availability an advanced case of Deficient bone site management with or without simultaneous placement of implants will be performed by Mentor & his team.
The case can be Sinus Lift, Ridge split procedure , Block Graft in conjunction with Guided bone regeneration(GBR ) or an Independent case of GBR with Implant placement .
Is there a Mentorship program available? What about after course support from faculty of the course?
Course faculty will be happy to help you with correct treatment planning when relevant pretreatment data is shared with them in Digital format via email .Impart Education faculty will be available at the respective Clinics in Mumbai with prior appointment for any advanced treatment planning .
You can also opt for a One on One training ( Contact Session ) program for advanced surgical case management with the Impart education faculty. Participants may get their patients for advanced surgical treatment after the workshop. Procedures will be performed at the Mentors’ treatment Facility and under careful guidance. Additional fees will applicable for facilities, materials and equipments used during this contact session. Please note that there will be no patient work done by the participants during this 2 day workshop.
Do I need to invest in new equipment or consumable materials /Equipments for the course
All material and instruments will be provided to you for the course
You may need to invest in certain equipment later when you start practicing Advanced procedures in your private set up .
Will I receive any course handouts or Notes .
Slide deck and other course material will be provided to you in digital format on a portable drive
Can you accommodate dietary requirements?
Yes. On enrolment you will have the opportunity to inform us of any dietary requirements.
How can I get to the Venue ? Can I get assistance for accommodation ?
Yes our coordinators will be happy to assist you with same .
What are the modes of payment for course fees .
- Cheque -By Courier or submitted in person to Impart education office in Mumbai.
- Cash in Indian Rupees – To be deposited at the office.
Impart Education Administrative Office,
B/7, GrdFir,Yunus Villa, 2nd Hasnabad lane,
Santacruz West, Mumbai – 400054.
- Wire Transfer – 03990200001175 Bank of Baroda, Khar West Branch.
- IFSC Code: BARB0KHARXX (That’s BARB (zero) KHARXX)
- In Case of bank transfer please intimate by Email to inform us firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get more information?
For more information you can email email@example.com,. Alternatively feel free to give us a call on +91 9819930452.
What is the refund policy in case I register and not able to attend the session .
Up to 30 days prior to the commencement of the course a refund will be given after deducting administrative cost of Rs.5000/-. There will be no refund in case cancellations are done by the participants due to any reason within 30 days of commencement of the course